What is Chiranjeevi Yojana
Chiranjeevi Yojana or Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana is a general public health insurance for the citizens of Rajasthan. All the families opted for this insurance can take benefit of 10 Lakh rupees. This scheme was started by motive to deliver benefit for those who are unable to take proper medication due to some serious/deadly diseases. The registration can be done on Rajasthan SSO portal with the help of E-Mitra. We tried to include each and every information in this article so please checkout all the necessary details available below.
Chiranjeevi Yojana Details
|Name Of Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana|
|Offer Amount||10 Lakh For Health Insurance|
5 Lakh For Accidental Insurance
|Year Of Start||2021|
|Join US On Telegram||Telegram|
|Registration Start Date||1st April 2021|
|Registration End Date||31 May 2022|
|Scheme Effective From||1st May 2021|
Statistics Of Chiranjeevi Yojana
|Farmer (Small & Marginal)||1,458,126|
|Contract workers (All departments / boards / corporations / government companies)||41,967|
|Registered Under NFSA||10,696,829|
|As per Socioeconomic Census 2011 Eligible Families||9,770|
|Destitute and Helpless Families – Covid-19 Ex-Gratia||338,428|
|Families except free category Rs.850/- per family/Year||835,675|
|Total Registered Families||13,380,795|
Some Extra Benefits For Chiranjeevi Yojana
Chief Minister of Rajasthan Shri Ashok Gehlot announced that all the families will get 10 lakh for medical insurance and 5 lakh for accidental insurance. Also the Female Head of the family will get a smartphone activated with internet services. The medical services are available in all the Government as well as Private Hospitals purely at no cost. Please refer to the official website for checking out the nearest hospital in your area.
Eligibility for Chiranjeevi Yojana
Residents of Rajasthan are eligible for registration on the website. The basic documents are required for the registration. You can view the documents mentioned below.
- Must be Resident of State of Rajasthan
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Passbook
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Families other then Free registrations are liable to pay 850/- INR per year as the insurance premium for every year. After depositing the amount the families are able to get the benefit of the Chiranjeevi Scheme.
Hospital Search For Chiranjeevi Yojana
You can search the hospital on official website but if you are unable then we can help you in that. Just follow the below steps now.
- Click on the official website link available below in Important Links section.
- On the homepage just head-over to “Hospital Search” Link
- Now select appropriate District, Hospital Type, Specialty, Package and Empanelment Type.
- Here a list of all available hospitals will be pop up.
How to register for Chiranjeevi Yojana
To register for this yojana you need to follow some important steps so that there are no errors are left behind. Please follow us for proper registration-
- First of all visit the official website of this scheme ( Links are below ).
- Now on the homepage click on the “Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Online Registration” Link.
- This link will redirect you to the “ABMGRSBY Portal Webapp”. Upon reaching on the page you will be asked for redirection to Rajasthan SSO.
- Click on the Link and the Rajasthan SSO website will open up.
- Click on Registration and Select the Option Like – Citizen/Udyog/Government Employee.
- Enter Your Jan Aadhaar/Enrollment Number.
- All the detail page will open. Fill the details and submit the supporting documents.
- Now final submit everything.
|Rajasthan SSO Link||Link|
What is covered under Chiranjeevi Yojana?
The families are covered with 10 Lakh Rupees for Health Insurance and 5 Lakh Rupees for Accidental Insurance.
Who is eligible for Chiranjeevi Yojana?
There are some eligibility criteria needed for opting this scheme. Please refer to the official website so that you can get a clearer information.
What is the last date of Chiranjeevi Yojana?
The last date of registration on website was May 31, 2022. Government can extend the dates so please visit the website regularly for the latest information on this topic.
How can I get chiranjeevi card?
You can get this card easily by just visiting the Rajasthan SSO link and upon reaching there you need to register yourself. A successful registration will be granted for the allotment of card (After approval from department).