SSC CGL 2022 registrations are starting from 17-Sep-2022. Staff Selection Commission has released a short notice informing about the registrations for Combined Graduate Level Exam. This short notice is available on SSC website. All candidates are informed to prepare all the necessary documents for the registration.
Details about Eligibility, Fees, Age, Pay-Grade, and Closure of application will be mentioned in the official notification which is expected to be released tomorrow. Meanwhile, you can checkout the process below for registration.
SSC CGL 2022 Registration
Interested candidates can apply following the steps mentioned below –
- Start by visiting website Staff Selection Commission official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Now Jump to SSC CGL 2022 section and click on that link.
- Upon reaching you need tp Login or Register on the website.
- After successful login please fill out basic details of yours.
- Now its turn to upload all the scanned pdf documents.
- At last pay the fees and final submit the application.
- But before leaving your desk please remember to take a printout of submitted application.