IBPS Clerk Recruitment is just announced by Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS), IBPS is a central recruitment agency controlled by Ministry of Finance, It was established to help the individuals for the placement in banking services in the leading nationalized banks of India.
Recently this organization announced a COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS which will help individuals to get a chance of working in banking sector.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk
|Registration of application||01/07/2022|
|Closure of registration||21/07/2022|
|Closure for editing application detail||21/07/2022|
|Last date for printing your application||21/07/2022|
|Online Fee Payment Dates||01/07/2022 to 21/07/2022|
Fees Structure and Payment Methods
|General / OBC / EWS||850/- INR|
|SC / ST / PH||175/- INR|
|Payment Method Accepted|
|All payments of this application can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Wallet Or UPI.|
Age Limit And Eligibility
Minimum Age – 20 Years for Registration.
Maximum Age – 28 Years For Registration.
Candidates With Bachelor Degree in Any Stream by Recognized University in India are eligible for this post.
Know more about –BARC Recruitment -Work Assistant, Steno & Driver
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details
There are total 6035 Posts made available in the official notification. This notification can be found in the important links section.
Here we have included a list of state wise vacancy for IBPS Clerk so please checkout your place before applying for the post.
|State Name||Total Post||State Name||Total Post|
|Andaman & Nicobar||04||Andhra Pradesh||209|
|Himachal Pradesh||91||Jammu & Kashmir||35|
How to apply for IBPS Clerk 2022
There are specific steps for applying job on online portals.
- Start with navigating to the official website for IBPS Clerk 2022 here – Link
- Click on the Registration and fill out the basic details Link Name, Mobile, Email etc.
- On the step number 2 the candidate will be asked for the Photo and Signature. Please keep in mind to understand the dimensions of the uploading image.
- Now its turn for filling the educational history on step number 3.
- At fourth stage there will be a preview of your application form.
- Lets get into uploading documents at the stage 5.
- And at final step number 6 the candidate is required to pay the certain fees for the application. The fees of application is mentioned in the above section.
- Hurray! You are done but please do not forget to take out print of your filled application with final application number mentioned there and the payment receipt showing the transaction id with success message on it.
|Join us on Telegram||Telegram Link|
|Apply Online||Visit Here|
|IBPS Official Website||Click On Me|
How to apply for IBPS Clerk 2022
You need to follow certain steps for applying. Just navigate to our website – Link
What is the last date for IBPS Clerk ?
The last date of editing and finalizing the application form is 21/07/2022.
Who can apply for the job?
Anyone with minimum age of 20 along with any Bachelor degree with Indian Recognized university can apply.
How many posts are there for IBPS Clerk Vacancy?
There are total number of 6035 Posts available in all over india.